About Our Online Services
By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Cancel doctors’ appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to Register
- Register Online
Simply complete the online form and we will send you your unique username and password.
- In person
Simply pop along to the practice and we will issue you with login details.
If you are already registered to use the online services you can click the button below to log in:
Help using Online Services
For useful information on how to use these online services, including how to change your password, manage appointments and more visit “Using SystmOnline – A Guide for Patients“.
Queens Park Health Centre has a wide range of forms available online to help with a variety of needs:
- New Patient Registration Form
- Change of Details form
- Online Services Sign-up form
- Ask the Practice a Question
- Ask a Doctor a Question
- Repeat Prescription Request Form
- Comments, Suggestions and Complaints
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Form
- Test Results Request Form
- Contraception Renewal Form
- Travel Risk Assessment Form